11/20/2005

New China Town Buffet Food of House and Family


         I was on my way to pick up my sesame chicken from the local egg-rollery, New China Town Buffet Food of House and Family, when I ran into this skinny guy passing out flyers. I mean, I ran right into him. Didn't mean to, I was just totally absorbed in some old DJ Jazzy Jeff b-sides, you know? Yeah, ran right into his back. We exchanged "scuse me"'s and I was about to walk on when he thrust this into my hand,

It's only AMERICAN!

I read it and walked on, but not before turning around to see that that the "skinny" guy was actually a skeleton! A real skeleton, right there! On my street! I didn't see that anyone else was taking the flyers, and he looked like he was really cold. Our eyes met briefly before we both turned away. I thought about it for awhile, but I don't think I want to be a skeleton.

No comments: