11/12/2005

Great Fiery Bird of Zeus!

phoenix

Look, on the horizon, it's Ok Times!! Like a great drunken, mythical bird rising haltingly from it's pile of ash and empty cans, I have returned to you, and so be ye not afraid, my children. And of course, by "me" I mean "us", for the authorship of Ok Times has not singled, not doubled, but tripled! Behold the three headed blog-hydra! Thy name be Andy and Dana. It won't be so lonely around here with two more pretty faces roaming the vast hallways, of this, the information superhighway.

I'm not gonna do some song and dance and apologize for letting the blog die and rot in the summer sun, but I will say this. . ."It will never happen again. I swear on the risen body of Christ our Lord, the swollen belly of the Laughing Buddha, and the pleather beanbags of our old uncle Allah." And so, with a fresh eye towards tomorrow, a spring in our step, and a quart of vodka hidden behind the car owner's manual in the glove compartment, let us ride into the future. Giddy up.

Phoenix statue

No comments: